It's a shame about uJournal.. had so many memories on there. Oh well. (Edit) I was a member on uJournal, my username there was shiny_oddity_z
Age: 15… in just under a month haha.
What does your Live Journal name mean? Tis a nickname of mine, I’d kinda moved on from the shiny_oddity_z stage, so, miss_zi was it.
If could have any superhero power, what would it be? Or what superhero would you be?
I think that it would be really awesome to be able to fly – there’d be practically no limits, and no-one could tell you what to do and what not to do… of course, there is the limit of sky scrapers. Heh.
THINGS THAT ARE LAME:
1. The Insert Key, I really fucking hate this key, it’s a waste of space, a waste of time and totally frustrating! Seriously, who wants the words to go away if you have to go back and fix something. I want whoever invented this key’s head.
2. People who say “Oh yeah, I really like that band”, and then, can’t even name songs by them. For example, people I know saying that they like the Ramones, and I’ve never once heard them listen to them, mention them or reference them. They’re lame, and they suck.
3. Ugh Boots – not the kind that you just wear around the house, when I see people wearing these fucking things out on the streets, it looks stupid. Buy proper boots.
4. Michael Moore – Ooooh, controversial. Whoopdefucking do. The thing that makes this man lame is the fact he does the same thing over and over again. The fact that he’s always complaing about Dubya and then, what’s he going to do? Launch another film? Ooooh scary!
5. Surf stores. I’m sorry, I just really don’t see the point in wasting $50 on a cap because it has the word “Billabong” on it. Dude. It’s not that fucking special.
THINGS THAT ARE COOL:
1. Rockabilly music. Get your heels on, quiff’s greased and have a night to dance and a damn good time. Let’s kick up our heels.
2. Making your own clothes and jewellery. Not from a commercial pattern, but, designing your own stuff and then making it. It’s unique and truly yours and you know that if anyone else has it… they did steal your idea.
3. Having a shower and then getting into bed with clean sheets. The way that this feels is really good. Clean-ness and it smells nice, unless you singed yourself in the shower, that would be stupid.
4. Just spending time alone with your favourite person in the world. Just being with them in their presence. It’s really nice, especially with hugs and yesh.
5. Sleeping in until Midday, getting up, drinking milk out of the carton and eating dry two minute noodles from the packet and watching movies on your ass, on the couch. Is there really anything better than being this lazy? I think not.
1. A Clockwork Orange – This movie’s really sad in it’s on strange way, but, very amusing all the same. And talking like Alex does afterwards while drinking milk is cool. And fun.
2. The Silence of the Lambs– It’s more about what this movie suggests than what it shows. No pointless blood and gore, it leaves things more to the imagination than anything, and is really powerful as a consequence.
3. He Died With a Felafel in His Hands ¬– This movie is just funny, but sad and mostly funny. I like Aussie movies. They’re cool.
4. Ringu – This was much better than the Americano version. It explains more, and is more suspenseful rather than graphic. Hence why I like it.
5. Death to Smoochy ¬– This movie’s clever and I like it because it has an original story line. And it has a purple dinosaur in it. What more could you want?!
RECORDS (not mp3 playlist):
1. My Ruin’s “The Horror of Beauty” – I think that this is a really powerful and driving record and it’s brilliant to have a drum jam to it. I love the guitar riffs, bass lines, drum beats and vocals. Need I say more?
2. The Smashing Pumpkins’ “Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness” – This album has everything; tragic songs, happy songs, angry songs. Everything for pretty much every occasion.
3. scarling.’s “Sweet Heart Dealer” – I love the sound of this album, you can’t compare it to anything else, and it’s original and funkay and sweet and sad and bitter and and and…
4. Siouxsie & the Banshee’s “The Scream” – To quote Shirley Manson … A manual on how to sound pissed off from start to finish…. And that’s why I love it.
5. Hole’s “Live Through This” – This album is angry and sad at the same time, Courtney Love cracks me up and this is a beautiful album.
REASONS WHY YOU THINK YOU’RE COOL:
Because my dad says I’m cool. Hahah. Nah. I go into rants about how awesome myself, hippos and aliens are, I play guitar bass and drums and because I have a purple tutu.
WHAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU'VE EVER LEARNED?
That you, the individual, are the most important thing in the world and you should be and deserve to be happy at all times… in other words. Be incredibly selfish. In a good way. Do things that benefit you. Or, don’t regret things. Don’t bother with it. What’s done is done and happened for a reason.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD OR FAVORITE TYPE OF FOOD?
I really like cheesecakes. Different kinds of cheese cakes. They’re scrummy.
WHO DO YOU THINK IS A GOOD ROLE MODEL WITHIN THE WORLD OF HOLLYWOOD? MALE AND FEMALE?
Oh Jesus Christ I don’t know. Hah. Um… Crispin Glover for male, because, well, he doesn’t do much, but, he exists, he’s his own person and doesn’t compromise who he is.
And female. Um. Christina Ricci. For the same reason as Crispin.
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen.